Wednesday, March 27, 2013

                           Something New

                    In class today we did something different. Sweeney decided instead of reading and discussing, he'll let the students take control over the discussions we usually have. We would be put into our grammar schrammer groups and receive topics each group would talk about . I think this is a good idea he came up with, so the students can be more hands on in class. It gives us more interaction with one another. To me it makes class more interesting, it gives us students to discuss and take the lead instead of a teacher. I think we will learn some useful information, opinions on how people feel, and great stories on each topic. I would say this should keep going on in English. 

1 comment:

  1. I know i dont come to class often but this is something that i liked from last sem. How we got to choose what we wanted to write about and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete